Fluffy White Clouds

Q & A Center

Where do we meet?

MY OFFICE: 2130 Professional Drive Ste 240 Roseville CA 95661 (for all in person meetings including initial sessions)

WALK & TALK: Maidu Park is a lovely setting for stress relief, gentle movement, and guided skill practice. Let me know you're interested and we will set a one-time or on-going outdoor session.

VIDEO TELEHEALTH:  Confidential video sessions, for individuals in CA only. See my telehealth page.

How long are meetings?

Free phone consultations are less than 15 minutes. Video sessions can be 20-50 minutes long. Individual, family, and parent coaching sessions are typically 50-55 minutes. We can meet once or twice, or weekly for 12 weeks, or weekly and then biweekly for several months depending on the nature of the reason you request counseling. 

What happens in therapy?

Therapy with me includes you sharing your experiences, me listening and helping you build insight into your humanity and existing superhero strengths, and then discussing and practicing skills that you can try in your real life. You let me know what works and what does not, I'll keep offering ideas and support. I often use sincere acceptance, silly or goofy humor, and personalized encouragement. 

Check out the About Me section for more

What payment options are available?

Cash, check, or card (including HSA cards).

1) Private pay full fee $130/session

2) I can work in network with Beacon Health, Sutter EAP, and some other insurance providers. (For other insurance carriers, I may be able to assist you with reimbursement of some or all of the cost of services. Please ask me about this during our first session if you're interested.)

3) Open Path Collective Members join for a one time lifetime membership fee and receive sliding scale services for $30-$80/session. There are select sessions for Open Path Collective members; available first come, first serve. 

What's LMFT mean?

LMFT stands for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. LMFTs offer assessment and treatment of clinically relevant symptoms (depression, anxiety, and stress for example) with the goals of symptom relief and increased functioning within relationships. LMFT's complete a 2-4 year graduate program, over 3,000 hours of supervised in person mental health services, and successfully pass two board exams (law and ethics and also the clinical exam). In California, the Board of Behavioral Sciences verifies requirements are met by each licensed mental health individual, which is maintained by completed continuing education units (CEUs) and adhering to all around legal and ethical behavior. Before hiring any licensed mental health provider in California, verify the status of the provider's license at https://search.dca.ca.gov/

Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact me at terryn.confidential@gmail.com or 1-916-678-1238.

1 (916) 678-1238

2130 Professional Dr. Roseville, CA 95661

©2019 by Terryn Middlebrooks Counseling. Proudly created with Wix.com